Acquisitions Associate - Los Angeles, CA
My client a private equity real estate investment firm is currently seeking an Acquisitions Associate to be based out of their Los Angeles office. This role will be supporting the Los Angeles and west coast markets and is an integral part of my client’s Regional Acquisitions team. The Acquisitions Associate will work closely with the Leasing and Asset Management team, sourcing and assisting with new acquisitions throughout the region. The successful candidate will have superior communications skills and strong analytical abilities with 3-5 years of previous business experience preferably in a commercial Real Estate environment.
Specific duties include:
- Source new acquisition opportunities
- Collection and analysis of market data including recent sales and lease transaction terms
- Review due diligence materials related to pending new acquisitions
- Assist acquisition team in researching specific real estate markets and strategies for growing the west coast region
- Develop and maintain strong, trustworthy relationships with the commercial brokerage community in the submarkets which my client operates, including the formation of professional relationships with senior real estate executives of corporations based in assigned markets
- Assist accounting and finance staff in the preparation of quarterly valuations and portfolio analysis
Compensation for this role is competitive with the market and will be based on experience. Remuneration will be comprised of an annual salary plus bonus. For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 – 2672 and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
My client is focused on industrial and logistic investments across the U.S., Canada and Europe and is the largest private owner of industrial real estate in the U.S. with nearly 90 million square feet of owned properties. The combination of local execution and international scope allows my client to construct diversified, high-performing portfolios, to deliver superior real estate solutions to their tenants and to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns to investors. Since 2006, My client has been entrusted to manage approximately $3 billion in equity on behalf of institutional clients across the globe including public, union and corporate pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, foundations, university endowments, insurers, private wealth/family investment offices and fund-of-funds.