ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISOR - Vancouver
My client a large Residential Property Management firm is currently seeking an Administrative Supervisor for their South Granville location. I would like to find someone with OFFICE MANAGEMENT experience as well as some exposure to Property Management, residential or commercial. The Administrative Supervisor role is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Administration department, including team engagement, training, development and supervision, meeting targeted deadlines, staff recruitment, retention, and assistance with general department operations and service delivery. This role pays well depending on experience with excellent benefits and opportunity for advancement. For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836-2672 and email resume to email@example.com
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Staff supervision, training, and development of Vancouver Administrators, Receptionists, and Office Clerks.
- Provides direction and mentoring to admin staff on procedures and processes; fields day-to-day questions
- Develop and implement an ongoing Administrative training program; facilitate cross-training throughout the department. New employee training.
- Team Development/Engagement – assess team member professional goals and objectives; facilitate individual development plans; foster team and positive morale within the office
- Policy/Procedures – assess current policies, procedures and structure of Administrative department and pro-actively recommend improvements; following discussion and decision to amend policy/procedure, implement changes
- Staff Coverage – provide support and coverage for Administrative team members
- Meetings/Check-ins – conduct daily check-ins with all Administrative team members. Hold and conducts staff meetings.
- Holiday Requests – review/approve holiday time, implement coverage arrangements
- Performance Reviews
- Manage support requirements for Property Managers
- Complaints – address Administrative staff concerns, facilitate resolution
- Quality Control in Department – manage the timely distribution of meeting minutes, AGM/SGM notices, Agendas, etc.
- Lead for HR administration functions, supported by an assigned Administrator, including: offers of employment, new team member orientations/work station set-up, staff probationary periods, time-off tracking, etc.…
- Great West Life plan administrator – enroll new employees, provide details, answer staff questions