BILINGUAL (FRENCH/ENGLISH) CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - Vancouver
My client, a leading tech firm is currently seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Representative for their Downtown office. Reporting to the Call Centre Manager, this role will provide technical support to customers over the phone and by e-mail in both English and French regarding registrations, renewals, and transfers, email services, web hosting, SSL certificates, account modifications and other related duties. An upbeat personality and a willingness to up-sell and qualify pre-sales for the products and services offered by my client is required. Excellent technical skills in the area of domain management, DNS, email setup and routing, web hosting is preferred. For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836-2672 and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The hours of this position are 6 am – 2pm because you will be dealing with Quebec.
- Passion for customer service /develop customer loyalty.
- Previous experience in technical support
- Fully fluent in both English and French spoken/written
- Familiarity with, Domain Name Systems (DNS), Web hosting, email, and back-end Internet
- Ability to provide technical support regarding web hosting accounts, DNS services as well as assisting with email client set-up.
- Knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot and support mail protocol and routing issues.
- Must be comfortable supporting a variety of operating systems, platforms and devices, including desktop / laptop and mobile devices.
- Consultations - lead to sales conversions.
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer support/customer relations.
- Conflict resolution skills and ability to proactively and independently solve problems.