CONFERENCE SPECIALIST - Vancouver
My client, a state of the art video teleconferencing firm, is currently seeking a Conference Specialist to join their Downtown Vancouver Team. My client is seeking an individual with customer service and technical experience. Responsibilities include, setting up and managing conference calls, online meetings and webcasts using proprietary bridging equipment while supporting the Sales Team and Executives in the administration of the office. The Conference Specialist will assist in the creation of webcast pages through graphics programs and in the management of live streaming through their proprietary equipment. This role provides growth potential in an employee owned environment and the opportunity for a stable exciting career. For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836-2672 and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be available for flexible hours and different weekly shifts. Early mornings are essential to accommodate east coast business hours. Once fully trained, schedule would be 6am – 3pm with a 1 hour lunch but would also need to be available for shifts beginning earlier at time
- Proficiency with MS Office required
- Multilingual capability is an asset - Spanish is a plus
- Team player and aptitude for operational problem solving.
- Aptitude for organizing and managing Events and Audio and Video Conferences.
- Interest in understanding the variables of the telecommunications / communications technology industry.
My client offers a Bi-weekly salary with a group incentive and employee stock ownership plan beginning after one year of employment; generous health benefits and the opportunity to join a fast growing employee owned business and an international and highly technological Group in the very center of Downtown Vancouver!