Construction Project Manager - Vancouver, BC
Job Duties/Role & ResponsibilitiesRequired
The candidate will be required to carry out the following duties on a daily basis:
- Plan, coordinate, implement, and evaluate all construction activities on projects (Institutional, Commercial, Industrial & Civil) from tender to delivery, according to schedule, specifications, budget, health & safety & client expectations.
- Preparation and submission of construction project budgets and effectively manage budgetary responsibilities ranging from $500,000 - $4,000,000.
- Planning, preparation and production of construction schedules and the continued monitoring of these to ensure projects are delivered successfully in a timely and effective manner.
- Preparation of contracts and engaging in negotiations with project stakeholders in regards to revisions, changes and additions to original contractual agreements.
- Achieve optimum utilisation of resources including procurement of labour, construction materials and equipment at cost-effective terms.
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to health & safety responsibility.
- Develop, implement and evaluate health and safety programs and strategies.
- Provide consultation and deliver training programs to employees regarding all issues pertaining to health & safety.