Corporate Recruiter $65K
POSTED 25 JUL 2009
My client, an International Resource Firm located in Downtown Vancouver, is actively seeking a Corporate Recruiter.
This is a high profile position and we are looking for a seasoned recruiter who has:
- the ability to quickly determine 'culture and fit' as it relates to team building.
- extenisve experience in a HIGH VOLUME recruitment environment.
- the ability to complete the recruitment cycle from inception to completion involving each of the following steps
- composing and writing position descriptions
- posting positions
- interviewing prospective candidates
- reference checking
- offer letter generation
- negotiating wage and start date
All protocol surrounding proper compliance with applicable Federal and Provincial Human Resource legislation must be followed.
This employer is asking for more than seven years of high volume, high profile downtown recruitment experience, where speed and efficiency are of the utmost priority, as is strict attention to detail.
Post secondary education is desirable as is multi–lingual capability.
Please, ONLY those with the EXACT experience call me directly. Thank you.
The salary for this position will depend upon experience. Salary will range from $55,000 - $65,000.
For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 – 2672 or firstname.lastname@example.org