Electrician - Commercial Property Management - Edmonton, AB
My client, a large Property Management firm, is currently seeking a full - time permanent Electrician for a building in their Edmonton portfolio. This position reports tthe Property Manager and the successful candidate will be responsible for electrical repairs and maintenance services at the commercial building. Salary will be $35 - $36 hour + excellent benefits + room for career advancement. Duties will include:
- Reading and interpreting drawings and electrical code specifications tdetermine wiring layouts for installations and repairs.
- Performs tasks in the maintenance, repair and improvement of facilities that address building and client issues, responding tservice requests and emergencies.
- Minimum Journeyman (M/F) level Certification
- 3-7 years relevant experience
- Strong command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Completed Health and Safety training: WHMI
- Assembles, installs, repairs and maintains electrical equipment and components.
- Tests continuity of circuits tensure compatibility and safety of components.
- Troubleshoots and isolates faults in electrical and electronic systems.
- Removes and replaces faulty components, as required for each type of building.
- Completion of electrical work and maintenance in accordance with code requirements and building standards.
- General maintenance tasks may include: installing doors, repairing tiles, adjusting and repairing locks, tightening door hinges or adjusting door swing, changing light bulbs as a secondary service.
- Ensures that OH&S Legislation and Regulations are adhered as per Safety Program.
- Assists with completing preventative maintenance in accordance with the Preventative Maintenance Program and documenting such as required.
- Maintains a daily record of activity (time card or log book).
- Responds immediately temergencies both during regular working hours and after hours when on call (in accordance with call cycle).
- Demonstrates excellence, enterprise and enthusiasm in their association with co-workers and clients.
For immediate consideration please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 – 2672 and email resume email@example.com