Facility Manager – Peace River, AB
My client, a leading Commercial Property Management firm is currently seeking a dynamic Facility Manager for a property in Peace River, Alberta.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Facility Manager is responsible for all facility management including:
• Customer satisfaction
• Supervision of technical, financial and administrative staff
• Extensive and varied reporting
• Creation of and management of the O&M budget
• Management of environmental and energy initiatives
• Overall responsibility for successful delivery of projects (both small and major capital)
• Mid and long-term asset management planning
• Management of key performance indicator (KPI) expectations
• Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience maintaining and managing industrial and commercial facilities with multiple sites
• A Post-secondary diploma or a degree in Building Sciences or a BOMA and/or IFMA designation would be an asset.
Additionally you must have experience and knowledge of building operations, building systems including security and life safety systems and processes. As well you will have demonstrated experience in preparing and managing budgets, planning and implementing projects from conception to completion and developing strong working relationships with clients and consultants
• Ability to prepare schedules and manage site activity
• Excellent customer service/client relation skills
• Results oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities and lead times
• Overall team player with the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Able to obtain required security clearance
For immediate consideration please contact Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 /send resume to abby rubin personnel .
Salary depends on experience - excellent benefits, RRSP, Profit - sharing, Tuition reimbursement + bonus 7 - 14% + Northern Living Allowance.