Facility Manager - Winnipeg MB
My client, an International Commercial Property Management firm is currently seeking a qualified Facility Manager to oversee a high profile commercial property in Winnipeg. This position reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for managing client relationships and generating the activities related to the operation and maintenance of the buildings and grounds. The Facility Manager develops a financial plan and oversees the implementation of capital repairs and approved projects and will conduct regular building audits to ensure the proper operation and reliability of building equipment. Additionally, the Facility Manager handles the direct supervision of contractors, including janitorial and landscaping in compliance with all Occupational Health and Safety legislation, guidelines, standards, and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains superior client service practices.
- Develops and manages annual operating and capital expense budgets.
- Manages a staff of diverse skilled trades’ people and professionals.
- Coordinates facility operations in a manner which protects, maintains and improves the value of the client’s assets.
- Ensure all site management and operations practices are in compliance with company and client standards.
- Perform monthly reporting, forecasting and asset management duties.
- Implement preventive, ongoing and anticipated maintenance/repair programs.
- Support multi-year capital improvement project plans and manage the process to complete the capital projects.
- Deliver small, non-complex project works – typically up to $150,000.
- Manage third-party vendor contracted services as required, including periodic bidding and insurance updates.
- Monitor performance against scopes of work and contractual agreements.
- Manages facility budgets and generates savings to meet financial commitments.
- Five or more years of related experience within the facility or property management field, including building operations, leasing and/or property administration.
- Technical diploma or Journeyman certification or degree in a related field would be an asset.
- FMA, RPA, or CPM designation would be an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel with working knowledge of MS PowerPoint
- Extensive experience in maintaining and managing all building services utilizing both in-house staff and contractors.
- Budgeting and financial development, forecasting, monitoring and reporting.
- Very good client relations skills and demonstrated experience with significant clients/tenants.
- Ability to complete security clearance process.
Salary range is dependent on experience + bonus potential + excellent benefits. For immediate consideration please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 and email resume to Abby Rubin Personnel