Leasing Administrative Assistant - Calgary, AB
Leasing Administrative Assistant
My client, a large Residential Property Management firm is currently seeking a Leasing Administrative Assistant for their Calgary office. This position pays $38,000 + quarterly bonuses and benefits. For immediate consideration please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 – 2672 and email resume to email@example.com. This position reports to the Property Manager and is responsible for the following duties:
- Encourage appointments or viewings with all prospective resident phone calls, emails or walk-ins
- Qualify prospective residents to determine their needs and suitability as candidates
- Conduct viewings of the property and suites with prospective residents
- Sell the property to prospective residents in order to obtain a commitment to lease
- Negotiate leases to achieve optimum value
- Hold open houses
- Actively promote resident referral programs
- Regularly inspect upcoming suite availabilities prior to showing to prospective residents.
- Inspect vacant suites daily to ensure rent readiness
- Conduct monthly market surveys and have a thorough understanding of competing properties and current market conditions
- Review and submit changes to the availability report each week as directed
- Complete, maintain and submit (as required) a consistent and accurate traffic report
- Register all prospective residents using a Guest Registration Card
- Collect and complete all pertinent information on the lease application form and forward to the Property Manager for approval
- Obtain the completed bank form, employment letters and cheques (or money orders) for first and last month’s rent.
- Complete background checks, order credit checks, complete and execute the signing of all leases, schedules, assignments, transfers and addendum forms according to established policies and procedures.
- Personally notify all applicants of the Property Manager’s decision (approve or decline) with respect to rental applications