Leasing Manager - Edmonton, AB
My client, a large Commercial property Management firm is currently seeking a Leasing Manager for their Edmonton office. The ideal candidate will be people-oriented and ambitious with the ability to anticipate and address my client’s needs and deliver on them. My client is seeking someone with 3+ years of Commercial Property Management experience specifically in the leasing area. This role deals with people from all levels of my client’s organisation and is very customer focused. Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral and be an “outside of the box” thinker. This is a fun, fast paced environment, requiring someone flexible and eager to learn.
For immediate consideration please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 – 2672 and email resume to email@example.com
- Manage complete leasing function for available space and ensure all vacancies are kept in a marketable condition;
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to negotiate formal lease terms and on issues such as tenant construction and sublease agreements;
- Prepare accurate and timely lease reports and other internal reporting;
- Develop, maintain and share information on competing properties, new developments, market conditions and trends;
- Evaluate properties identified for potential acquisitions;
- Review special terms and lease clauses relevant to property performance or building standards;
- Assist in annual budget revenue projections.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.