Maintenance Operator - Peace River, BC
My client, a large Commercial Property Management firm is currently seeking a Maintenance Operator to oversee a portfolio of buildings in Peace River. As a Maintenance Operator you will be involved with property maintenance and building operations at diverse sites in Peace River, Grande Prairie and the surrounding areas. This is a Full-time role paying a Competitive salary with excellent benefits and ongoing educational assistance as well as professional development opportunities.
- Perform maintenance, repair and improvement tasks that address building and client issues (i.e. painting, minor plumbing, millwork, minor construction, snow removal and grounds maintenance)
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks on equipment
- Respond to emergency client requests
Experience & Qualifications
- Good command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Completed Grade 12 education
- 2 – 3 years of previous experience considered an asset
- 5th class power engineer certificate or interest to pursue considered an asset
- Willingness to complete required health and safety training
For immediate consideration please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 and email resume to email@example.com.