Maintenance Reliability Planner - Edmonton, AB
My client, a large Commercial Property management firm is currently seeking a Maintenance Reliability Planner for a corporate portfolio in Edmonton. This role will be responsible for the management of all Technical initiatives and technical support for building team members.
- Development of detailed operational preventive maintenance task and CMMS system implementation, conduct spot checks of preventative & corrective maintenance work done by internal and external sources.
- Equipment identification tagging requirements for new, replacement and old equipment not identified in the asset registry.
- Monitors PM completion efficiency and backlog and recommends actions to maintain completion compliance.
- Reviews all field data for completeness, consults with maintenance supervision, and recommends corrective action or further repairs.
- Understands and complies with established client & departmental processes and procedures designed to support internal controls efforts. Identifies and brings to the attention of department management internal controls deficiencies.
- Support site activities through compliance with all environmental, health and safety policies/procedures, and through active participation in programs and initiatives. Support the initiatives of continuous improvement through teamwork and the application of the quality planning and improvement principles.
- A certified Journeyman or Building Technician of equivalent having 5 years working experience as an maintenance technician in an Facility Management setting. Previous planning or supervisor experience is preferred.
- Solid communication skills including the ability to effectively converse, compose written documents and interact effectively with peers and supervisors.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and decision making skills
- Strong knowledge of mechanical equipment including but not limited to: HVAC, Water Chilling, Boiler and security
- Have good general knowledge of PC software applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook and able to adapt to client CMMS systems and other planning tools.
- Good interpersonal skills combined with the ability to work as a team player, including sharp customer service and relation skills.
- Able to identify needs and opportunity and work independently to achieve goals
- Ability to provide directions to and work with others to achieve the desired outcomes
- Requires being capable of handling several projects and support activities simultaneously
- Requires attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and directly with client resources.
- Must be able to enter confined spaces and the ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass security and criminal background check
- Must be willing to travel within Alberta when required.
For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary depends on experience up to $79,000 + excellent benefits.