Maintenance Technician/Caretaker - Residential Property Management - Calgary, BC
My client, a large Property Management firm, is currently looking for 2 Maintenance Technicians/Caretakers to either live- in or Live- out of one of their Residential Properties in Calgary.
The Maintenance Technician will report to the Property Manager and will be responsible for the physical maintenance of the buildings and surrounding property.
- Customer Service - handles all inquiries, feedback, complaints or concerns, attends to Resident's needs.
- Administration - comply with regular fire and safety standards, emergency procedures - maintain logs and safety checks
- Health and Safety - train new and existing staff, adhere to Health and Safety Policies
- Supervise Contractors, oversee work
- Ensure proper grounds are kept, recycling area, snow removal
- Thorough understanding of building maintenance systems, pumps emergency generators, HVAC, boilers, chillers, swimming pools, sprinklers
- On call duties
This role is great position for a Maintenance Technician interested in Caretaking a Residential Property.
If you chose to Live -in, you will have an apartment plus a salary in the $30,000 range + benefits etc... For Live-out, the wages are between $45,000 - $47,000 + benefits. For immediate consideration please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 and email resume to email@example.com