Office Administrator - Vancouver, BC
My client, a junior Mining and Exploration firm, is currently seeking an Office Administrator for their downtown Vancouver office. Must have Mining experience and a working knowledge of share transfers, and knowledge of networks for filing. This role reports to the Vice President, Corporate Administration, and will serve as the VP's Assistant as necessary.
- Excellent skills in MS Word and Excel
- Experience working with Geologists and Mining Engineers an asset
- Proof reading and editing reports, contracts and other documents
- Bookkeeping tasks
- Process mail, document distribution/filing
- Deal with clients, telephone interaction, respond to inquiries
- Sort, process and verify forms and documents
For immediate consideration, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position pays $45K - $55K - depending on experience - if someone has exact experience they are willing to pay more.