Outside Sales Representative
My client, a large Commercial painting firm in Metro Vancouver, is currently seeking a dynamic Outside Sales Representative/Project Manager for the Delta, Ladner, Tsawwassen, White Rock territory. This role offers a lot of autonomy and freedom so my client requires a diligent, motivated, self starter for this role. The mission of the Sales and Project Manager is to develop and strengthen client relationships in order to generate opportunities for business, and oversee painting projects from prospect through to project completion. My client requires a value driven individual with a strong sense of integrity, and someone who is a “hunter” and has a passion for Sales. This position offers a nice base salary (40K – 55K depending on experience) plus commission and car allowance. For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 – 2672 and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Appointment scheduling
- Develop long-term relationships with clients in person and by leveraging technology and social media.
- Perform consultations with clients at prospective job sites to identify their painting needs, and provide solutions.
- Estimates, and proposal generation, customized to providing solutions to your client’s needs.
- Close and pitch your proposals in person to offer the best possible value to your client.
- Follow up with prospective projects to accommodate any changes to your client’s painting needs, and generate orders.
- Project manage your awarded projects using my client’s System from pre-production to project completion.
- Provide leadership and coordination for field staff on projects.
- Maintain my client’s CRM to keep track of growing portfolio.