Property Manager - Moose Jaw, SK
My client, a large Commercial Property Management firm is currently seeking a Property Manager to provide services to a group of properties in Moose Jaw. Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Property Manager will provide day to day management services to the properties under their supervision.
- Liaise with Patrons and tenants
- Set and implement operating and capital budgets
- Coordinate with Accounting to provide accurate and timely reporting
- Supervise staff
- Attend to Repairs and replacements
- Arrange for and manage all aspects of building maintenance
- 3-5 years of Property Management experience, and willing to obtain licensing with the
- Saskatchewan Real Estate Commission
- CPM designation, BOMA/IREM designation
- Business/Administration experience
- Excellent communication, analytical and decision making skills
- For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 or email resume to
- email@example.com. The salary could range between $70,000 - $75,000 or higher depending on
- experience + excellent benefits , tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, RRSP etc...