Property Manager - Vancouver, BC
For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 – 2672 and email resume to email@example.com. My client is seeking an independent, self-starter, and team player with excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills.
- Maintain Owner/Tenant relationships and satisfaction through active communication.
- Administer and ensure compliance of the terms of tenant leases.
- Review of property management monthly financial, leasing and marketing reports.
- Review and analysis of variances in the operating, leasing and marketing budgets.
- Supervise on-site personnel.
- Prepare and submit annual operating and capital budgets for owner approval.
- Approve payables and establish priorities of payment when necessary.
- Review monthly financials and prepare comments for owners, recommend corrective action as necessary.
- Review receivables and contact tenants to collect rents in arrears.
- Control expenses and adhere to budget guidelines.
- Develop and maintain building procedures and supervise building operations.
- Oversee property security.
- Conduct property inspections.
- Supervision of construction management projects as required.
- Must have a Real Estate License.
- Minimum 5 years of Commercial Property Management experience.
- CPM, RPA, FMA, CSM designation preferred
- Excellent client relations skills dealing with owners and tenants.