Senior Property Manager - Vancouver, BC
My client, a leading Real Estate Developer is currently seeking a Senior Property Manager to manage their property management division. My client is seeking an independent self starter who can manage and mentor a team. Responsibilities include: Managing a growing portfolio of commercial, retail, residential and strata properties throughout the Lower Mainland.
For immediate consideration please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervision of both property management and site staff
- Budget preparation for all properties
- Attendance at strata meetings and Annual General Meetings, liaising with Councils and dealing with general issues related to newer strata buildings such as set up of maintenance contracts, security, access control, rules and regulations and common area deficiencies.
- Overseeing all property management responsibilities including arranging new staffing, security coverage, cleaning, repairs and maintenance.
- Manage renovation and maintenance of projects, including obtaining all the necessary permits, negotiating with contractors and ensuring compliance with City and Municipal bylaws and company guidelines.
- Developing programs to enhance asset values for long term
- Regular communication with Construction, Development, Accounting and Sales & Marketing Departments with respect to new construction projects.
- Post-Secondary Education in business.
- 5+ years’ experience in a related position.
- Strata Management License
- Rental License
- Excellent planning, prioritizing and project management skills with experience managing medium to large sized portfolios.
- Must have a solid knowledge and troubleshooting abilities related to building systems (mechanical, plumbing and electrical).
- Previous exposure to commercial leasing and a general understanding of the leasing process.
- Ability to work independently while leveraging resources (people, processes, departments, tools).
- Strong problem solving ability and exceptional verbal and written communication skills; strong public speaking ability a plus.
- Natural team player and relationship builder.
For immediate consideration - please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 and email resume to email@example.com. Salary depends on experience + excellent benefits + room for career advancement.