Web Marketing Manager - Vancouver
Web Marketing ManagerMy client, a North Vancouver based, health & Beauty firm is currently looking for a dynamic, results-driven Web Marketing Manager to oversee their online lead-generation program and to drive traffic to their website as well as their partner sites.
The Web Marketing Manager will spearhead the planning, development and execution of my client's web marketing activities to support a broad range of lead-generation initiatives. This role requires a self-motivated professional with proven web marketing experience who enjoys working independently as well as in a collaborative environment.
- Develop and test innovative online programs and campaigns from concept to back-end analysis and using traditional and new media vehicles to provide a steady stream of traffic to our web site
- Manage all search engine optimization activities
- Develop and implement eMarketing programs including Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, software download sites, etc.
- Research, develop and analyze Google Adword campaigns and adjust campaigns to optimize performance
- Leverage e-newsletters, interactive media, and other online marketing channels (RSS, blogs, forums, newsgroups, etc.) to build online brand awareness and drive traffic to our sites
- Record and produce video-blog segments and photos for posting to social media sites
- Monitor and report on web marketing competitive trends and perform industry benchmarking
- Other duties and special projects, as assigned
- 3 - 5 years experience in direct marketing with responsibility for driving end executing strategies and plans, measuring, analyzing and reporting success
- Experience with online advertising (Google Adwords), SEM, SEO and social media marketing
- HTML experience. Hands-on online savvy and demonstrated success with online marketing, social media sites, communicating in Web environment
- Strong written communication skills and enthusiasm for the Internet and latest online marketing trends are a must
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Strong blend of technical background and market-facing skills as well as a solid conceptual and practical understanding of software technologies and solutions
- Strong grasp of or experience working in / with Social Media (social networks, etc.) is a must (FaceBook, MySpace, Technorati, Digg, Techmeme, YouTube, Twitter)
- Excellent English writing skills are a must. Knowledge of French is an asset!
- Flexibility and can-do attitude to manage unexpected situations successfully