ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER – Horsham, PA
My client, a high profile Commercial Property Management firm is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Manager for their Horsham, PA offices. The Accounts Payable Manager plans, schedules and directs the work of the Accounts Payable unit within the established accounting policies of my client’s organization. Commercial Real Estate experience would be an asset. My client offers a competitive salary and career potential, with excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 – 2672 and email resume to email@example.com
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage AP, including reconciliation and submission of 1099 and tax related matters.
- Oversees processing and verifications of invoices, preparation and all check disbursements by timely entering invoices into Yardi.
- Ensures all disbursements are properly authorized, bills are paid correctly and timely, and that expenses are coded corrected and in compliance with established policies.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective business relations with vendors. Available to answer vendor’s questions or refer them appropriately.
- Ensures all vendors are compliant with W-9 and Insurance Certificates.Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
- Develops implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines. Monitors internal controls and database management.
- Provides accounting assistance to employees; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
- Acts as a liaison between the company and External Auditors to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
- Selects and hires employees for Accounts Payable team. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of Accounting experience
- Must have AP system experience, as well as 1099 filing experience
- Strong computer and business solutions software skills. Excel required, Yardi experience a plus.