ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER - EDMONTON
My client, a large Commercial Property Management firm is currently seeking an Assistant Property Manager for a commercial Real Estate portfolio in Edmonton. This position will assist the Property Manager and will liaise with tenants to resolve problems/complaints and requests. Under guidance/direction of the Property Manager; assume and perform all Assistant Property Manager duties/functions for an assigned property. Salary $65K - $75K + excellent benefits + opportunity for growth and career advancement. For immediate consideration, Please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 – 2672 and email resume to Abby Rubin Personnel.
- Negotiate, coordinate and finalize building maintenance contracts and ensure compliance and quality control.
- Management of parking assignments and agreements.
- Assist the Property Manager in the budget preparation of operating expenses and capital expenditure working documents.
- Ensuring physical conditions of the property are at the highest standards by walk through reviews.
- Provide assistance to the accounting team, management team and operations team by keeping on top of deadlines/commitments and pro-active follow-up.
- Assist in the organization of tenant functions/ events.
- Process preliminary monthly rent roll reports and communicate ongoing rental billing changes
- Prepare vacancy notices and arrears reports.
- Monitor and manage receivables and assist in rent collection.
- Prepare tenant receivable reports to Property Manager.
- Prepare monthly accruals.
- Assist in the preparation of construction related documents, including bid summaries and contracts, insurance and WCB
- Five (5) years’ experience in commercial real estate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other property management applications such as Yardi.
- Holding a Real Estate License is an asset.
- Job Type: Full-time