Bookkeeper - North Vancouver, BC
My client, a Health & Beauty firm on the North Shore is currently seeking a qualified Bookkeeper.The focus of this role will be managing the bookkeeping, day-to-day accounting functions and general office management for my client's North Vancouver office. Must have had experience with Quickbooks and payroll would be an asset.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing accounts payable & receivable, including critical review and follow-up with vendors
- Utilizing Quickbooks for general ledger postings and preparing financial statements
- Managing monthly client account statements
- Completing year-end client statements and related tax documents, coordinating with external Accountant
- Managing payroll
- Bank reconciliations
- Managing WCB filings and payments
Your key skills include:
- Five or more years of bookkeeping experience, technically proficient
- Knowledge in general bookkeeping and accounting practices
- Strong MS Office suite, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Strong interpersonal/ customer service skills, with internal teammates, tenants, clients/ owners and vendors
- Ability to work independently and autonomously within a smaller organization. If you have Mortgage or Real Estate experience it would be an asset.
My client offers $22 - $23 hour plus health benefits and an enjoyable work environment and opportunity for growth.
For immediate consideration please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 -- 2672 and email resume to Abby Rubin Personnel - email@example.com