Experienced CNC Machinist - Surrey, BC
I am partnered up with an affiliate Recruitment firm to locate an experienced CNC Machinist to join a high output parts manufacturer located in Surrey. You will be working with a team of technical Machinists manufacturing a wide range of specialized metal, electrical, and Industrial parts for a wide range of industries: Mining, Oil & Gas, Sensors, Instrumentation controls and Electronics.
- Proficiency in setting up and operating CNC Mills and Lathes
- Minimum 4 years CNC experience
- Self-motivated with a strong positive attitude and the desire to achieve excellence
- Familiarity with Fanuc controls
- Experience manufacturing highly technical products to very tight tolerances and a programming background would be definite assets
This is a fantastic career role available with a progressive and growing technical machine shop who offers a generous compensation package.
Please email your resume and cover letter in confidence, outlining your qualifications and interest to email@example.com