Lease Administration Supervisor – Toronto
- Rent analysis and rent payment processing
- Client/vendor/landlord relationship management
- Resolution of rent and other landlord/tenant issues
- Reviewing annual landlord reconciliation statements and real estate tax calculations to ensure accuracy and lease compliance
- Data entry and data management of lease documents
- Tracking and maintaining critical dates
- Financial analysis
- Ensuring quality control over all lease administration deliverables to the client and providing coaching, guidance and training to lease analysts as required.
- Ensuring timely reporting to client and the lease administration group as required
- Subtenant account management and billing/collections of third party tenant rents
- Respond to Lease Analyst questions with regard to procedures, lease interpretation, and billing calculations
- Special projects as assigned by manager
- Contribute to ongoing professional business development activities.
- Provide a professional level of real estate based advisory and transactional services to clients (if applicable).
- Contribute to the Company achieving its gross revenue and net operating income objectives.
- Contribute to the general business development efforts of the Company by representing the company.
- Contribute expertise in a team-based work setting to various business opportunities conducted by other Company employees.
- Constantly maintain an active inventory of “deals in progress” through ongoing client marketing and deal generation activities (if applicable).
For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836-2672 and email resume to email@example.com