LEASING REPRESENTATIVE - VANCOUVER
My client a large Commercial Property Management and Real Estate firm is currently seeking a Leasing Representative in Vancouver, BC. The primary responsibility of this role is for the leasing and marketing of a portfolio of office properties located in Vancouver. This position pays well and depends on experience + excellent benefits + opportunity for advancement. For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 – 2672 and email me your resume to Abby Rubin Personnel.
- Maintain constant communication with the brokerage community and prospects directly, through meetings, presentations, real estate organizations, mailings, etc.
- Conduct tours of vacant space for prospective tenants.
- Leasing of assigned properties and/or space to prospective tenants.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the products being represented and undertake financial analysis of prospective deals.
- Prepares financial analysis of prospective deals; proposals, offers to lease and other documents relating to incoming or existing tenancies.
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly activity reports, broker mailings, leasing and/or income projections and market analyses.
- Prepare annual plans, annual budgets and other reporting as required.
- Handle first level offer negotiations, prepare proposals and other documents relating to incoming or existing tenancies (renewals).
- Co-ordinate payment of deal and marketing related invoices as required.
- Meet with tenants on a regular basis to promote Landlord/tenant relations.
- Update leasing information on corporate website or provide updates to a Marketing Coordinator as needed.
- Contribute to the overall business strategy of this portfolio to ensure that leasing objectives are achieved and a local presence is established within the industry.
- University degree and/or diploma preferable in a business major.
- British Columbia real estate license is mandatory.
- 2-3 years related industry experience.
- Sound knowledge of legal documents, specifically offers to lease, lease agreements, sublease agreements, consent forms etc.
- Strong negotiation, organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand interpret and analyze financials of lease deals and market research data.
- Marketing experience is an asset.
- Vehicle required