Maintenance Reliability Planner - Calgary, AB
My client, a large Commercial Property management firm is currently seeking a Maintenance Reliability Planner for a corporate portfolio in Calgary. This role will be responsible for the management of all Technical initiatives and technical support for building team members. For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary depends on experience up to $79,000 + excellent benefits.
- Development of detailed operational preventive maintenance task and CMMS system implementation, conduct spot checks of preventative & corrective maintenance work done by internal and external sources.
- Equipment identification tagging requirements for new, replacement and old equipment not identified in the asset registry.
- Monitors PM completion efficiency and backlog and recommends actions to maintain completion compliance.
- Reviews all field data for completeness, consults with maintenance supervision, and recommends corrective action or further repairs.
- Understands and complies with established client & departmental processes and procedures designed to support internal controls efforts. Identifies and brings to the attention of department management internal controls deficiencies.
- Support site activities through compliance with all environmental, health and safety policies/procedures, and through active participation in programs and initiatives. Support the initiatives of continuous improvement through teamwork and the application of the quality planning and improvement principles.
- A certified Journeyman or Building Technician of equivalent having 5 years working experience as an maintenance technician in an Facility Management setting. Previous planning or supervisor experience is preferred.
- Solid communication skills including the ability to effectively converse, compose written documents and interact effectively with peers and supervisors.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and decision making skills
- Strong knowledge of mechanical equipment including but not limited to: HVAC, Water Chilling, Boiler and security
- Have good general knowledge of PC software applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook and able to adapt to client CMMS systems and other planning tools.
- Good interpersonal skills combined with the ability to work as a team player, including sharp customer service and relation skills.
- Able to identify needs and opportunity and work independently to achieve goals
- Ability to provide directions to and work with others to achieve the desired outcomes
- Requires being capable of handling several projects and support activities simultaneously
- Requires attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and directly with client resources.
- Must be able to enter confined spaces and the ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass security and criminal background check.
- Must be willing to travel within Alberta when required.