Manager Security Services - Calgary, AB
My client, a large Commercial Property Management firm is currently seeking a Manager, Security Services for a 6 month contract with the strong possibility of going permanent.
This is a Senior position, with a very high profile building in Calgary. The position reports to the Operations Manager, and is responsible for overseeing the operations of all Security and life safety programs and equipment, as well as supervising the daily activity of the security staff.
- Lead the development and implementation of all security policies and procedures including keys, card access, security checks and clearances.
- Manage the security system contracts and components including the entry scanning equipment, card access and security camera systems.
- Conduct any investigations relating to security concerns or breaches, authorizing release of video in conjunction with Building requirements.
- Produce reports and make recommendations on security incidents in conjunction with contracted security company.
- Ensure the security and safety of the facility as well as its occupants, judicial personnel and visitors.
- Post–secondary education in Security and Public Safety, with a minimum of ten (10) years experience in a facility with high security needs.
- Ability to receive Secret Level security clearance from the Government of Canada.
- A demonstrated ability producing sensitive and detailed policies and procedures.
- Team leadership and development experience including the day-to-day management of a highly qualified security team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills with a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
For immediate consideration please call Abby Rubin (604) 836-2672 and email resume to email@example.com
This role will pay $70,000 - $80,000 Depending on experience.