PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - South Florida
My client, a large Commercial Property Management firm, is currently seeking a Property Management Administrative Assistant for their Miramar office, in South Florida. The Property Management Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Property Management/Operations staff assisting with the day-to-day functions of property management. This role will be required to act as liaison between the tenants and the Property Managers for property related issues. This position pays $40K + excellent benefits and opportunity for career advancement. For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836-2672 and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls. Provide assistance when possible and route calls to appropriate employees. Greet visitors and clients.
- Sort, organize and distribute all incoming mail. Prepare and send all outgoing mail and packages, including certified, overnight and special deliveries.
- Respond to tenant requests, including coordinating tenant work requests with engineering staff and vendors. Escalate issues to the appropriate Property Management staff.
- Distribute documents to Lease Administration such as certificates of insurance, commencement letters and other legal documents.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure service requested are completed to their satisfaction.
- Assist with sorting, coding and inputting of invoices.
- Ability to draft and write detailed documents and email communications and must be able to prepare reports, presentations, and technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Sets up and maintains Property Management files, reports and related communications.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate’s Degree plus 3+ yeas of administrative experience in a professional, service-oriented environment with significant public contact – or a similar combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with computer applications, including Microsoft Office & PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Property management experience is preferred. Experience with Yardi software would be ideal.