Tenant Services Coordinator - Regina, SK
My client, one of Canada's premiere Commercial Property Management firms is currently seeking a Tenant Services Coordinator for their Regina Office. This position reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for maintaining strong tenant and vendor relations, coordinating the delivery of tenant service projects and minor base-building projects.
- Develop a working knowledge of client work processes, workplace culture and policies essential for effective tenant service delivery.
- Coordinate all aspects in the delivery of tenant work, including: creation of purchase orders, determine resource requirements, manage communications, assist with the selection of contractors, monitor performance and budget, provide overall quality oversight and liaise with other members of the Facility Management team as needed.
- Ensure projects are delivered as per established processes, policies and guidelines.
- Ensure a safe working environment.
- Report any discrepancies to the Facility Managers and or Maintenance Team Leads.
- Minimum 3 years experience in project management, facilities management or construction industry.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Health and Safety, Project Management and/or Facility Management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) is required.
- Superior client management/customer service skills with an emphasis on verbal/written communication.
- Familiarity with general accounting principles an asset.
- General knowledge of building systems, construction practices and related code/legislative requirements would be an asset.
- General knowledge of health & safety legislation, codes of practice, and internal standards and guidelines relating to contractors within the managed facility.
- General knowledge of project delivery and tendering processes.
- Strong organizational, analytical and documentation skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines and schedules.
- Experience conducting project tenders, start-up meetings, project meetings and construction reviews.
- Ability to obtain a Secret Level Security Clearance.
For immediate consideration - please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary depends on experience + excellent benefits + room for career advancement.