Building Operators - Regina, Lethbridge, and Edmonton
Building Operators - one for each - in Regina, Lethbridge, and Edmonton
My client, a large, well known Commercial Property Management Firm, is currently seeking a Building Operator to oversee a Commercial building in Regina. This position reports to the property Manager, and will oversee maintenance and operations of the Commercial Building. If you have a 4th or 5th Class Power Engineering ticket or higher, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 and email your resume to email@example.com. The position pays very well, depending on experience plus excellent benefits and 3 weeks vacation. For immediate consideration Please contact Abby Rubin.
- · Responsible for maintenance and building operations.
- · Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC, plumbing, mechanical and life safety systems.
- · Respond to and complete tenant service calls such as changing lights, heating/cooling calls etc.
- · Be responsible for the appearance and safety of the property.
- · Perform water treatment testing.
- · Operation of HVAC and Security computer systems.
- · Oversee contractors when they are working in the project and ensure they abide by the building guidelines.
- · Minor maintenance tasks such as keeping mechanical rooms tidy, sweeping and mopping.
- · Be available for on call duty.
- · Maintain maintenance and daily logs of equipment.
- · Strong people skills. A team player with a proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization.
- · Strong communication skills, as to provide written and verbal reports, presentations, and meeting facilitation.
- · Responsiveness. Ability to anticipate needs and commit to respond in agreed time frames.
- · Innovator. Proven ability to identify, evaluate and develop new ideas and support with results.
- · Deliver on commitments. Ability to set clear objectives and deliverable goals.
- · 1- 5 years building maintenance experience in a commercial/office/retail environment.
- · Hold a 5th Class Power Engineers Certificate or equivalent education
- · Valid driver's license.
- · Knowledge of safety and fire codes and WHIMIS procedures.
- · Good computer and communication skills.