Facility Manager - Calgary, AB
My client, a large Commercial Property Management firm is currently seeking a Facility Manager for a high profile building in their Calgary portfolio. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Facility Manager is responsible for supervising and coaching Building Operators delivering facilities management services, Liaising with occupants and tenants to ensure customer satisfaction, managing and leading client relationships to ensure effective communication, assisting the Client with the management of critical environment equipment operation and predictive maintenance requirements. The Facility Manager will have overall responsibility for base building projects -- identification, delivery, scheduling and budgeting. This role will be responsible for implementing repairs, life safety requirements, provincial/municipal building codes. The Facility Manager will procure and effectively vendor manage all contracts for Operations Portfolio e.g. exterior building maintenance, roof and door maintenance, pest control, snow removal and oversee and manage Work Order completion and closure (preventive and corrective).
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience with some direct involvement with commercial tenants.
- Post secondary diploma or FMA designation preferred.
- Strong leadership skills; proven knowledge of project management, budget and accounting skills.
- Extensive experience in maintaining building services utilizing contractors and in-house staff.
- Experience with budget and financial development, forecasting and monitoring.
- Ability to obtain required security clearance.
My client is seeking someone who has a designation such as an RPA or FMA and has been in a Property Manager or Facility Manager's role for over 5 years and must be able to multi task and deliver minor projects under $5,000. Excellent salary plus bonus + benefits + opportunity for advancement. For immediate consideration please contact Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 and email resume to Abby Rubin.