Facility Manager – Sudbury, ON
- Establishes and maintains superior client service practices.
- Develops and manages annual operating and capital expense budgets.
- Manages a staff of diverse skilled trades’ people and professionals.
- Coordinates facility operations in a manner which protects, maintains and improves the value of the client’s assets.
- Ensure all site management and operations practices are in compliance with company and client standards.
- Perform monthly reporting, forecasting and asset management duties.
- Implement preventive, ongoing and anticipated maintenance/repair programs.
- Support multi-year capital improvement project plans and manage the process to complete the capital projects.
- Deliver small, non-complex project works – typically up to $150,000.
- Manage third-party vendor contracted services as required, including periodic bidding and insurance updates.
- Monitor performance against scopes of work and contractual agreements.
- Manages facility budgets and generates savings to meet financial commitments.
- Five or more years of related experience within the facility or property management field, including building operations, leasing and/or property administration.
- Technical diploma or Journeyman certification or degree in a related field would be an asset.
- FMA, RPA, or CPM designation would be an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel with working knowledge of MS PowerPoint
- Extensive experience in maintaining and managing all building services utilizing both in-house staff and contractors.
- Budgeting and financial development, forecasting, monitoring and reporting.
- Very good client relations skills and demonstrated experience with significant clients/tenants.
- Ability to complete security clearance process.
Salary range is dependent on experience and ranges from $70,000 + bonus potential + excellent benefits. For immediate consideration please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 and email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com