Regional Director - Toronto, ON
My client, a large commercial Property Management firm, is currently seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Regional Director to be based in their Toronto office. The Regional Director will oversee a region of facilities for a high profile corporate account. This role provides reliable, timely, and professional leadership to Facility Management services within assigned geographies. The position entails working with a diverse group of internal and external Stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and the successful candidate will require the judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload.
- Manage, coordinate, and exercise functional responsibility for Facility Management services
- Manage the performance and outcome of assigned staff reporting to the position.
- Provide overall facility services in accordance with accounts’ standard processes and procedures including application of policies and programs and coordination of information.
- Prepare, submit and manage budgets with the clients’ goals and objectives addressed, track variances and ensure a smooth recovery process.
- Support the prompt collection of management fees and reimbursements within scope or jurisdiction.
- Maintain interface with third party owners (Landlords), occupiers (Client Groups), suppliers and teams to support implementation of real estate program and resolution of any issues within assigned geography.
- Ensure compliance with portfolio-wide initiatives and required Federal, Provincial and Municipal Codes, Laws and By-laws
- Support the Company’s Employee management practices for effective team member engagement and enabling a high performance culture
- Bachelor’s degree or 7+ years of relevant work experience, or combination
- Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
- Operates with a sense of urgency, quickly responding to Stakeholders
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional yet personable demeanor
- Demonstrated leadership, responsiveness, and accountability
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Able to maintain confidentiality, utilize judgment, and work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated proficiency with all applicable software packages such as, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
My client is only seeking a candidate with commercial buildings operations experience, therefore all that apply must have worked in Commercial Real Estate to be considered for this role. Salary ranges from $120K - $130K + excellent benefits. For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 – 2672 and email resume to Abby Rubin Personnel.